COVID-19 – we’re still here for all your shading needs
With all staff following strict COVID-19 guidelines, here’s how we’re keeping our commercial clients safe when installing their outdoor shading solutions.
COVID safety measures
Though our showroom is currently closed, we are still carrying out installations of all our outdoor shading products.
We’re taking all the right steps to keep our clients safe and comfortable when we visit their premises. Due to the nature of our products, our team will largely be working outside. However, if a member of our team needs to enter your establishment for any reason, they will follow social distancing guidelines (staying at least 2 metres away from you at all times), wear a face mask, and keep their hands sanitised. Where possible, they will also sanitise any areas of your business they come into contact with.
Additional steps you can take
There are a few things you can do to help minimise risk:
- - Where possible, allow staff to access your outdoor area directly
- - If staff need to go inside (for example, if there is no separate access point), maintain social distancing and open windows to allow fresh air to circulate
- - Maintain social distancing (at least 2 metres) at all times
- - Stay in a different area while our staff our working
- - Wear a mask while interacting with our team
- - For added peace of mind once we’ve left, wipe down any areas our staff have been
Please notify us if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19. We will reschedule our visit for a suitable time after your self-isolation period has ended.
Questions or concerns?
If we’re due to visit your business, please feel free to get in touch with us ahead of time. We will be happy to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you might have. To talk to a member of our friendly team, please call us on 01202 679012.